Some kids will be shipped off to camp while others will be setting up camp at your house. Either way, it may make sense to incorporate these organization tips.
- Organize your children’s toys and play areas. Does the sandbox need sand? Does the playhouse need a spring cleaning? Time to call the pool man?
- Arrange the kids’ closets. Pull out their summer clothes and donate any old items.
- Plan activities for your kids. There are many places that offer activities for kids or you can get creative and invent some homegrown activities.
- Do not forget to stock your pantry and organize your kitchen. Since your kids will be home all day, adjust your grocery list accordingly. Stock up on healthy snacks, fruits, veggies, etc.
- Get your kids interested in something so that you can enjoy some “Me time”. Some examples may be reading, language programs, day camps or sports.
Hopefully these tips will help you enjoy every minute of your Summer!