Snow days are perfect for organizing! We’ve had a few of those this winter, so no excuses for not getting organized. Here are some ideas…
- Go through your closet and purge any items you haven’t wore in the past year. Don’t forget those accessories – shoes, purses, jewelry, etc.
- Here’s a twofer, while organizing your office and files, get your tax documents ready at the same time
- Organize your linen closets and bathroom drawers
- Does your kitchen need a fresh start? Organize and clean out your cabinets and pantries. Throw away outdated items.
- Give your basement a makeover. Purge all those kids toys they no longer play with.
Some of you may be thinking, yeah right, I have to take care of my kids on snow days. My answer is… put them to work. Have them help you organize their bookshelves, bathroom drawers, or in the basement.